19 May, 2009

Bad Experience With CIMB

If you happen to have bad experiences with banks let me share you some of mine.

CIMB Banks.
Internal IT support by EDS.

I'm having a problem with car loan. Issue stated when i sold my car to used car. After a few months, the used card out of business, and according to CIMB that the car is still under my name. WTF....
It seems that what is most important to CIMB is for me to pay my monthly installment as the used car screw-up..
No records that can lead me to the owner of the used car. What i did is to call the "CIMB Customer Service" which I'm so lucky as I do have friend working there. Some information given as according to the CIMB records that the previous used car used to pay my installment at the ATM machine. So no specified person can be track base on the money been debited to the account.
Almost 2 years case been going on, and I was lucky because i fine day this used car person paid my installment using cheque. This information I've received from my friend in CIMB. I took the cheque number and try to track the person who made the payment. All information that I need is there is this is the time where i need to go to the CIMB Finance located in Kajang.

According to the executive at the Banks that they unable to pull-out any information or track the cheque as their IT background been outsourced to EDS. What they suggest is they able to get the CCTV picture from the location where did the cheque bank-in. Which I need to wait for a week.

A week later, I'm back at the CIMB Finance Kajang Branch. No update about this issue, and I'm so mad as they promise it only took a week. This time no more Mr. Nice Guy. I spoke with the Branch Manager which is so stupid and cant communicate with public. Bad English and Bad Bahasa Malaysia. How could this person could be a Branch Manager???? I was at high of my temper but in a professional way of communications so that they could meet my expectation, unfortunately he is not customer oriented so he is so forward that said "Nothing That He Can Do".....

So, no point being a CIMB Customer as they not able to provide good experience. To the Branch Manager – You so Idiot coz you're the public icon...

1 comment:

Intan said...

huhu...
saba ye ayek....